Let’s address the elephant in the room right away – it has been a loooong time since I’ve done one of these posts. Not so much because I’ve run out of favorite things to talk about, but because I quite literally have forgotten to come back around to this post lately.
- Bath and Body candles. I feel like this is the time of year when almost everyone talks about BBW candles. It seems as if every other week they’re on sale and more and more coupons come out as the weeks push closer to Christmas. Do I have a spending problem when it comes to candles? Yes. In our apartment, we have more candles than we know what to do with but I’ll be damned if it doesn’t smell like maple pecan waffles every day of the year. Most recently when BBW had their $8 candle sale, I stocked up not only for myself, but for gifts for others for Christmas. These candles smell great, they last forever, and they are literally never full price. You can’t beat it.
- Almond Breeze vanilla almond milk. There truthfully is nothing that I hate more thank milk. Skim, 1%, 2%, whole, you name it – I hate it. I’ve always been one to try to explore my options when it comes to a “breakfast beverage” other than coffee or orange juice [yes, I have a breakfast beverage category]. Most recently, I got my hands on some almond breeze almond milk and I cannot stop drinking it. It is refreshing, tastes great, and goes amazing with a bowl of cereal or handfuls of cookies that I don’t need to be eating.
- Apple Watch. My boyfriend and I gave each other our Christmas/birthday gifts early – the Apple Watches we purchased for each other on Black Friday. Before this, I used a Fitbit [which I loved and would recommend to anyone], but there is something about the Apple Watch that I have fallen absolutely in love with. The customizable features, the step tracking, the sleek look, I am head over heels. I will say this, though – if I didn’t get killer deal on Black Friday, I probably would have never bought it and stuck with my Fitbit, however, I am super glad I made the switch and if you’ve got the cash, don’t hold back.
- Will and Grace. I’m going to lay this on the table right now – I absolutely hated the new “revival” season of Will and Grace. However, I am on my second spin of watching the reruns of the old series on Hulu and I can quite honestly say that there is not much that makes me laugh as hard as this show does. Currently, I am on the episode [again] where Karen’s husband Stan dies and they spread his ashes overboard on their yacht. The scene where Karen gets pushed overboard by Stan’s mistress is one that makes me laugh so hard that the snort comes out and totally embarrasses everyone in the room. I don’t know what I ever did living a life without access to this show, but I am so happy this exists now.
- Christmas. Could you tell? Only 80% of my blog is dedicated to this holiday, especially recently. It’s not so much the holiday itself, but it’s the entire atmosphere surrounding this holiday. People seem cheerier, there is a greater sense of lightness and happiness spreading around. I love buying people gifts and seeing their faces light up when they open them. I love wrapping gifts, decorating, baking cookies – you name it, I love it. Plus, it’s hard to believe that we are only 11 days away. How is this even possible?
What are some things you’re obsessed with this month? xoxo.