Holy crap, guys. It’s September 1st.
By the time this posts, I will be en route to Lake George, New York for the Labor Day weekend. This will be the last few days I have to relax before kick-starting into the new school year! As always, we will end August with a little recap of the month that has passed.
This month’s experiences included:
- The end of summer session for my kiddos.
- The final grad parties of the year.
- A few days off for a mini-vacation.
- Saying goodbye to my brother, his girlfriend, and my cousin as they went off to college.
- Celebrating my parents’ 25th wedding anniversary.
- Moving my brother into college in Akron, Ohio.
- The beginning of my last semester of grad school. [!!!!!!]
- Going to the Buffalo Bisons game and eating my first hot dog since age three.
- Working a couple weeks of summer camp.
- Going to Canandaigua, New York.
- Winning for the first time at Bingo.
The month of August was one that, I think, my entire family really dreaded. A lot of changes occurred throughout this month, and some of us have been more effected than others. Nonetheless, the month really was a great end to summer and a good welcoming into the fall season, and there are many things that I have to look forward to during the month of September!
What are some of your hilights for the month of August?! xoxo.