The month of May was filled with such an over-abundance of activities that I literally do not know where the last 31 days went. It actually took until the last week of May for me to have a second to myself to breathe and re-evaluate all that took place prior to that moment. Here is a rundown of all that I experienced within this 5th month of 2017:
- My brother’s 18th birthday / party
- The dreaded finals week
- The end of the spring semester (and getting a 4.0!!)
- Mother’s Day
- My brother’s last day of high school
- My brother’s prom
- My brother’s girlfriend’s prom
- My brother’s senior mass
- My brother’s final Varsity Singers concert
- My brother’s high school graduation
- Dancing in a 40th anniversary dance recital
- My brother’s girlfriend’s graduation
- My brother’s college orientation
- My brother’s graduation party
- Two weddings over Memorial Day weekend in Toronto
- The 1975 concert
- Work, work, work, work, work *in true Rihanna fashion*
To say I am, for the most part, exponentially exhausted is an understatement. My boyfriend keeps joking that June will be the month of making no plans – that he is just going to go with the flow and do whatever he wants. I’m starting to think that maybe this “joke” is a good idea to take part in, because I definitely could use a little break.
My short-term goal for the month of June is to start drafting blog posts every evening after work and posting them on my lunch break the following day to get into more of a routine. I’ve fallen off the track of keeping up to my New Year’s Resolution, and I am making it my mission to fulfill it!
How did your month of May go?! Here’s looking forward to June! xoxo.