How the heck is February already over?! I feel like I blinked and suddenly it is March 1st.
We are now onto our third month of 2017, and again, it seems like so much has happened this month! Some of the month’s most iconic events worldwide include:
- North Korea prompts international condemnation by test firing a missile across the Sea of Japan.
- North American blizzard hitting states across the country including New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
- A lunar eclipse
- An attack on Afghanistan’s Supreme Court where 22 people were killed and 41 people were wounded.
- A major tornado causing considerable damage to New Orleans and surrounding areas.
- The New England Patriots defeated the Atlanta Falcons in overtime to win the Super Bowl LI after overcoming a 25-point deficit.
In regards to my own personal life, I:
- Still somewhat continued to religiously contribute to this blog, [minus a few days that school work and other aspects of life have overwhelmed me].
- Completed my last day at my [now old] job, one I have been at the last 4 years of my life, thus closing that chapter.
- Celebrated my brother’s accomplishments for his final year of hockey including his senior night, watching his team clinch the top spot in their division, and play Super Sunday at the Key Bank Center.
- Celebrated my brother getting accepted to more colleges, making the total 3/3 [for now].
- Celebrated my dad’s birthday and my boyfriend’s mom’s birthday with our loved ones.
It doesn’t seem like a lot happened, but hey, February is only 28 days! There are some big changes are coming my way for March 2017, and, I am ready. xoxo.