1. Paris by The Chainsmokers. I’m still waiting for the day that this duo releases a single that I don’t love. I mean, who still can’t get Closer out if their head!? Their newest single is just as good, if not better, than the rest.
2. Higher by Rihanna. I’m still on an Anti kick, even months later. This is one of my favorites off the album, but honestly, who can even choose just one favorite?
3. Out of my Head by The Griswolds. You can’t help but belt this bad boy out. This newest single of theirs will put you in a feel-good “I can kick anyone’s ass” kind of mood. [SIDE NOTE: someone come see them with me at The Waiting Room in March!!]
4. The Pocket by Andy Grammer. Can we just discuss how I’ve loved this dude for years and now he’s always a fill-in on the Today Show and performing halftime shows at major football games?? I saw him for FIVE DOLLARS at Niagara University a few years back and it was one of the best shows I’ve seen! This is a little bop from his first album, but it never gets old.
5. Past Lives by Børns. I love how this song goes from being melodramatic to a song you can dance to at the bar with your friends or sing at the top of your lungs in the car. Added bonus, he’s so hot.
6. Pop Style by Drake. When I saw Drake over the summer, this was one of the best he performed in concert. It’s always a go-to. I don’t think I’ll ever stop!
7. Strange Love by Halsey. Most commonly, this song tends to be linked to my boy Matty Healy, but the beats are so unique. And her voice…wow. I can truthfully say she sounds just as good in person, too. I had the chance to see her open for Imagine Dragons before she exploded into the spotlight.
8. Need to Know by Macklemore feat. Chance the Rapper. I never really used to be a big Macklemore fan until my brother turned me onto him. His new album didn’t get as much hype as the last one, but I tend to like the albums and songs that other people don’t for lord only know what reason.
9. Mercy by Matt Nathanson. He speaks the truth in every single one of his songs, this one no different than the rest. Plus, his music always reminds me of summer, which is perfect right now considering we’re in the depths of winter.
10. Paris by The 1975. This is my favorite song off of ILIWYS. It’s just so smooth and easy on the ears. Plus Matty has the voice of an angel.