There is nothing I hate more than cooking. Baking, not so much. But overall, yuck.
I, like most girls my age, am sucked into the wonderful world of Pinterest. You would think by the looks of it that I actually knew what I was doing in the kitchen because my top 2 boards with the most pins are EAT and SWEETS & TREATS. [Follow me!].
I am making it my personal goal for this year to keep adding to this list and actually cooking the dishes I think I’ll like. You’ve all heard it here first. It’s gonna happen.
From what I have so far, I’ve narrowed it down to 10 recipes I’d like to try to successfully execute without burning down my house or my boyfriends apartment within the next couple of months. They are outside the box from what I usually eat, so it should be interested.
I’ll have to keep you update on the status of each home, because having them remain standing in one piece is not guaranteed.
- Almond Joy Poke Cake
- Chocolate Chip Cookies and Milk Cake
- Lighter Mini Cheesecakes with Oreo Crust
- Chocolate Pecan Coconut Cookies
- Peach Crunch Cake
- Roasted Butternut Squash Quinoa Salad
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Baked Black Bean and Sweet Potato Flautas
- BLT Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados
- Crispy Orange Cauliflower
What are some of your favorite recipes? I’d love to know and try them out! xoxo.