1. NYX Butter Lipstick in the shade Sugar Wafer (BLS13). Holy hell do I love this shade. The formula is creamy as hell, which makes it perfect for the chapped winter lips, and the color is perfect if you know you want to wear a lippie, but don’t want to go bold. It goes with honestly everything. I snagged this shade at Nordstrom Rack for $4!
2. Drive Like I Do by Drive Like I Do. If anyone knows me, they know my obsession with the band The 1975. Lately, I have been going back and nonstop listing to the pre-1975 era 1975. If you are new to the fandom and didn’t know about the pre-existing life of Matty and the boys, listen to this album. Right now.
3. Parenthood. I will admit, I am sooooo late to this party. I was recently looking into new shows to watch on Netflix and landed upon Parenthood. It’s something I always wanted to start but for some reason, never did. I am about 6 episodes in, and I am hooked. [Honestly, I’m sitting here counting down the minutes until I can go home and watch more].
4. Strawberry, peach and banana smoothies. I’ve been on a smoothie kick lately. Usually late at night, I crave something sweet like ice cream. But I’ve turned to the alternative that is smoothies. It is cold like ice cream. Kind of tastes like a milkshake. But is so much better for you. And sooo easy to make [thanks to the NutriBullet]. Once I’ve 100% perfected my recipe, maybe I’ll share.
5. Oversized sweaters. Okay, okay. This really isn’t anything too out of the ordinary for me or anyone. But lately, the last few sweaters I’ve purchased I’ve gotten in a L/XL size because, duh, they are soooooo warm and cozy and so perfect to pear with leggings or skinny denim. And, you still look cute and put together and appropriate for [most of] the work environment! So technically, this is a win-win.