Today I went a little too crazy at Target [as seen on Instagram]. Not that today was really any different from my usual Target run with getting more than I planned, but this time, overboard really is the only way to describe it. I ran in for two simple things: mascara and razors. What did I leave with? Well, stick around, and you’ll soon find out!
- e.l.f. HD Powder in the shade sheer
- e.l.f. Daily Brush Cleanser
- e.l.f. Lip Primer & Plumper in the shade neutral/clear
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise mascara in the shade blackest black
- Crest White Strips
- 6 pumpkin favor bags from the dollar spot
- A pumpkin candy dish from the dollar spot
- M&Ms White Pumpkin Pie candies
- M&Ms Cookies & Scream candies
- American Greetings Halloween sticker pack
- 3 bags of “trick or treat” size candy bags
I purchased the same candy dish last year, but the ghost, with my boyfriend for his apartment. On one our most recent trips to Target together, we purchased, again, the same candy dish – this time the vampire. When I saw the pumpkin today, I knew I had to buy it for my mom, as she always keeps a candy dish out in the house.
Much to my surprise, the “trick or treat” size bags of Halloween candy were 40% off! It was a “today only” deal, so of course I had to buy more than one bag to ensure that my family and I had enough to pass out on Halloween, along with enough to bring my kiddos to school!
Perfectly enough, the little pumpkin favor bags [they had other patterns available] were only $1! They will be filled with the sticker sheets and candy for my students – cute, cheap, and easy! Every teacher’s dream!
Of course, every Target run is not complete without an iced beverage from Starbucks. This time, my second PSL of the season. How does one break the trend of being a “basic white girl” when everything fall is just soooo good?
Have you picked up anything good from Target recently? xoxo.