Happy December, everyone!
Yesterday was so insane that I didn’t realize it was the final day of November until around 8pm. [I did not even realize until close to 11pm that my scheduled blog post did not go through as anticipated – so look for that within the coming week!]. However, when I did finally realize it, I got way too excited for my own good. December is my favorite month of the year, mostly because of Christmas, somewhat because of how pretty the snow looks.
November flew by, which is somewhat shocking considering I did not have much to do throughout this past month. Normally when I don’t have much on my calendar, it seems like the months last a lifetime, however this was not the case. November was one of the only months out of this year that I actually had some time to relax after work and on the weekends and, let me tell you, it was refreshing.
Some things I did throughout the month of November include:
- Surprising my Mom for her birthday by bringing my brother home from college for the weekend; the first time he’s been home since he moved to Ohio back in August.
- Getting inducted into Kappa Delta Pi, the honor society for graduate education majors.
- Getting my fourth tattoo in memory of a friend at a fundraiser event with the proceeds benefitting mental health, suicide awareness, and crisis services.
- Celebrating Thanksgiving with my boyfriend’s family in Rochester, New York.
- Going Black Friday shopping for the first time!
- Going out to various dinners with friends and family, spending time with the ones I adore most.
What are some of your favorite things you did during the month of November?