All bag carriers, unite!
I know, I know. You’re probably all thinking, *really, another bag haul.. didn’t she just do this?* The answer: a month ago, yes. But a lot changes in a month [bag included], and I figured it was time for you to see the unnecessary crap I am carrying in my bag this month! So stick around – it’s gonna be a great time!
YALUXE Women’s Vintage Style Soft Leather Work Tote Large Shoulder Bag | I got this handbag as a gift from my honey on our anniversary. I told him I had wanted a larger bag to carry all my things in for work that looked a little more professional, but wasn’t too expensive, as it gets shoved in a locker everyday. Low and behold, this bag has become the best thing ever. It holds everything I need, it’s stylish, comfortable. It’s great. Find it here.
What’s in it:
- Kate Spade Cameron Street Lacey wallet | A repeat from last month, but this wallet is my ride or die.
- Vera Bradley Breakaway Lanyard | Again, a repeat from last month, but how would I get myself into work without it?!
- Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Body Lotion in the scent Comfort | Hand creams are my absolute best friend when the weather gets cold and my hands get dry. I had a coupon for a free item *score* and was able to pick up this hand lotion a few weeks ago. Let me tell you, the name does not lie. The vanilla and patchouli mashup makes you feel as if you are wearing a giant sweater and getting the biggest hug. And your hands are left feeling so soft. Totally a 10/10 recommendation.
- Kiehl’s Facial Fuel No-Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm | Shoutout to my Nana for this one, because she bought me two of these and they are my new obsession. For the last few weeks I have been battling a horrendous sinus/cold sickness, leaving my lips extra chapped due to not being able to breathe through my nose. This has been my lifesaver. Especially at night before I go to bed, it gives me that extra protection.
- Gloves | For when the cold weather is really too much for me to handle at 8:45am when I am getting students off the bus.
- Dayquil/Nyquil Combo Tablets | To assist with my aforementioned germiness.
- e.l.f. Mattifying Setting Powder in the shade Translucent | A repeat from last month, this product has become my ride or die and has helped make me get some life back into my face mid-day.
- Belvita Breakfast Biscuits | These have been my go-to when I don’t have enough time to make myself breakfast in the morning. I kid you not, literally every single flavor is so good that I never have a consistent one. But, also come in handy when I am left wishing I had an afternoon snack. A little snap of the fingers and *poof* my prayers are answered.
- Vaseline | To help with my super-chapped, red nose. Thanks, Kleenex.
- A pen | For those moments I really need one.
- Checkbook | To make me feel like I am a functioning adult.
- Orbit gum | I should really buy stock with them.
- Vera Bradley Soft Eyeglasses Case | To, you know, hold those things that make me able to see.
- Asthma inhaler | For those moments that you take my breath away.
- Keys | To be able to go into my house and lay in my bed, or go into my car and get the heck away.
- iPhone | Duh.
What are some things you can’t leave the house with? xoxo.