Well, we have hit the last day of September and it finally is starting to feel like fall. In fact, as I sit here writing this post, I am curled up on my sectional, cozied under a sweater and tucked under a blanket with a mug of coffee. It feels great to bundle and not sweat, let me tell you!
It is right about now that I will insert the *I can’t believe that we are nine months into the year and that another month has come and gone* sentence. I know, it gets quite repetitive, but don’t get me wrong here – 2017 is flying by.
Overall, the month of September wasn’t too busy for me. I spent more time having fun than worrying about the stress that often comes along with school and work.
Here’s into a look of all I’ve done this past month!
- Spent Labor Day in Lake George with my family
- Celebrated the first day of school, kicking off a new year with new kiddos
- Participated in the Out of the Darkness walk in Buffalo, raising money for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Visited my brother at the University of Akron for a football game
- Started back up with dance classes for the year
- The usual work and homework and class schedule
- Had Open House at work
- Hung out with various members of my family and friends, concluding the month tonight by doing just that
October is my favorite month of the year and I could not be more excited to welcome it in, starting tomorrow!
What are some of your favorite things you’ve done this month? xoxo.