Well, folks, we made it. We are halfway through 2017. Who would’ve thought?!
I feel like June for everyone tends to be a crazy month between the last days of school, graduations, summer starting, parties, nicer weather, etc. etc. For me, June didn’t even seem like it happened. I erased my dry-erase calendar and changed it from June to July and I was flabbergasted as to how we just made it through another month. But, hey, we did!
Looking back, in regards to my personal life, June brought:
- Endless [and I mean, endless] amounts of graduation parties
- Celebrating Father’s Day with my family
- The end of the school year for my students
- Receiving my new class list and re-decorating my classroom
- Beginning of summer camp
- A day-trip to Erie, PA to go to an indoor water park and restaurants that you cannot find here in WNY
- The beginning of my summer class
- My guinea pig’s first birthday [yes, we celebrated!]
I hope July brings bottomless margaritas, endless fireworks, and sandy bums to all my diehard readers. xoxo.
Oh, and happy birthday, America! You rock!