Okay, okay. The Bills haven’t made it to the Super Bowl since I was 1 year old in 1994, but being from Buffalo, how could that not be my picture on this post about all things football?
There is not much that I love in this life more than I love sports. But what comes in a very close second is my love for food. So, naturally, how could I not be excited about the Super Bowl?! Sports and endless amounts of food all in the same day?! Hell yes.
So, on this holy day for sports enthusiasts, I am gonna dive into some of my favorite Super Bowl commercials ever. Because even if you aren’t a sports fan, who doesn’t love a good TV commercial or two?
- Bud Light’s “Secret Fridge” circa 2006
- Wendy’s “Where’s the Beef?” circa 1984
- Old Spice’s “The Man Your Man Could Smell Like” circa 2010
- Budweiser’s “We Will Never Forget” circa 2011
- Heinz “Wiener Stampede” circa 2016
- Go Daddy’s “Perfect Match” circa 2013
- Avocados From Mexico’s “First Draft Ever” circa 2015
- Doritos “Swipe for Doritos” circa 2016
- Volkswagen’s “Wings” circa 2014
- Pepsi-Cola’s “Security Camera” circa 1996
Here’s to Super Bowl 51! xoxo.