Happy February 1st everyone!
We are already through one month of 2017 [how wild is that?!] and it seems like so much has happened throughout these last 31 days. Some of the month’s most iconic events worldwide include:
- President Donald Trump was officially sworn into office.
- Millions of people participated in the Women’s March in response to President Trump’s inauguration. In the United States, this became the largest single-day protest in American history.
- Scientists at Harvard University became the first to create metallic hydrogen in a laboratory.
- Worldwide controversy sparked after President Trump signed an executive order restricting travel and immigration from Muslim-majority countries.
- The famous America actress Mary Tyler Moore passed away at age 80.
In regards to my own personal life, I:
- [Almost religiously] contributed to this blog everyday, minus one or two days, keeping in touch with my New Year’s Resolution.
- Turned 24.
- Went on job interviews.
- Started looking at new cars.
- Got a new job [and have an official ending date in regards to my current job].
- Bought tickets to see The 1975 in May.
- Started a new semester of grad school.
It doesn’t seem like a lot but, hey, it’s only 31 days. Here’s to the rest of the year! xoxo.