To be completely honest, I could probably do unplanned Target hauls at least once a week. Every time you enter those doors, it seems like a million items end up in your cart without even thinking twice about them, and sooner or later, you are sucked in and $500 poorer. I don’t know what it is, but I know everyone out there can relate. Don’t even try to deny it.
Most recently, I went to Target with my Mom, as she had to pick up some things, and of course, I ended up going a little overboard with my own purchases. Did I need everything that I bought? No the hell I did not. Did I get it anyway? Yes the hell I did. I did so much as laugh for the entirety of this trip because my Mom’s main goal of this Target run was to get stuff for Easter baskets [yes, we still celebrate Easter!] and made the comment, “I don’t want to get too much candy this year.” But, sooner or later she spent over $100 on bags of chocolate and jellybeans and baskets and other knickknacks for Easter. I told you, you can’t deny the spell Target casts on you. If you’re interested in seeing what I personally bought at Target, stick around, because the rest of this post is for you!
- 2 Nerds Easter Rope [$1.00 each]
- Nerds Bumpy Jelly Beans [$2.69]
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs [2 for $6.00 promotion]
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate with Pretzel Bits Eggs [2 for $6.00 promotion]
- 2 Kinder Joy Eggs [$1.39 each]
- Animal Adventure Puddle Jumper stuffed baby chick [$9.99]
- Ferrero Eggs [$3.50]
- Buzzy Grow Kit Farm Animal pig [$2.00]
- 6 light up bunny batons [$1.00 each]
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli [$8.24]
- Rose gold and silver Easter basket [$3.00]
- La Croix Coconut Sparkling Water [$3.69]
As I am sure you can make by the contents of my cart, most of the items I bought were for an Easter basket! I was also extremely thrilled to snag the last copy of Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda because I really want to read this book before I go and see the movie. The last copy in the store was tucked in the back of the book section, totally not where it was supposed to be. So, after being discouraged thinking they were completely sold out, I was so excited to find the final copy! I already started reading it and can’t wait to dive into my opinion on this book on the blog in the near future!
What are some things you’ve picked up at the store lately? xoxo.